Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

My forearm fetish has gone bisexual....


Gerard Butlet and his sexy forearms

For years I have been crazy for men with great forearms, both in celebs and in real life. It's my weakness, my deal breaker, I can tolerate most other things in a man apart from wimpy forearms. 


David Beckham is just divine 

It's a raw, primitive, instinctive thing I can't rationalise. I have even gone out with some utter losers just because they had sexy forearms. But then again I once went out with a guy for 4 months because he wore a nice jumper, so don't listen to me. 

Russel Crowe:
The addition of a leather cuff, nice!


There was another guy I went out with for about a year. Who I couldn't have a proper conversation with, but he had the most scrumptious forearms. Time would ebb away as we'd sit silently in the pub. Just as the boredom felt like it was about to melt my brain, I'd get him to roll up his shirt selves and suddenly it all seemed worth while.




Tom Hardy: Fffffffwarh!!!


Specimens, worthy of particular note are; Russel Crowe, Gerard Butler, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Tom Hardy, Leonardo DiCapri and Daniel Craig. I can also swing between the Tatts or no Tatts preference depending on my mood. Which is odd as girls are usually either for or against the Tatt aesthetic. 



Tom Crusie:  Look at those bad boys!


This could also explain my recent  crush on Tom Cruise.  Maybe, I just never noticed his forearms before. 


[Secret aside: I have a delayed crush on Tom Crusie?! Never ever fancied him in Top Gun or Cocktail but am crazy for him now...why is this?..is it just proof of advancing old age?].









Patrick Swayze:
The stuff of teenage girls dreams, sob!
I even managed to trace back the origin of my fetish and found it started with seeing Patrick Swayze, in dirty dancing when I was 13. I still get sad about Patrick and his luscious forearms no longer being with us. 








Now a seemingly separate thing is that I have a huge girl crush on Jenifer Aniston. I sit through some of her rubbish films happily just because I like to stare at her, she's so easy to watch and I like seeing her body from all different angles. 


Jenifer Aniston: That body is perfection!
Undoubtedly, she has the most amazing body, I love she's over 40 and her body is awesome, it gives me hope. Jenifer's is my perfect  dream body if I could choose another body to have out of anyone in the world it would be Jennifer Aniston's. It's got everything; it's lean yet feminine, she's got gorgeous natural boobs and a bum and all of her muscles are contoured to perfection. 




She looks strong and healthy, she doesn't look to thin or to musclely - I want that body!


I suppose the other thing is because I know she's had to work hard to achieve it, rather than it being divinely gifted to her makes it even more fascinating. As I think maybe, just maybe, if I trained and dieted hard enough I could get a body like her's. 

Jenifer Aniston's perfect forearms.
As I was pondering the different elements of Jen's body perfection, I realised the part of her I like most is her arms and in particular her forearms and BAM!..... my forearm fetish went all bisexual!!!


She has the most beautiful forearms I have ever seen on a woman. It differs from my feelings about the guys forearms though, as I like a beefy forearms on men. Jen's aren't beefy at all, there lean and feminine so obviously my lesbian forearm preferences are different. 


Jenifer Anistion's perfect everything. 
It gets weirder, as I'd like Jen's as my own forearms, which is not the case with Russel Crowe's or Tom Hardy's.  Also, I don't think about Jen's forearms wrapped about my waist either. 
I'd just like to spend some time with Jen's forearm's, marvel at them a while, stroke them a bit and rub cocco butter in them and maybe try on a few bangles.  
Yep - it's a proper fetish!



1 comment:

  1. You are well weird!! Actually no, I think forearms is a common thing to be attracted by men and women. Forearms do nothing for me, I just hope that the woman doesn't have hairy ones. However, an ex once told me that her previous boyfriend really liked her forearms and she seemed a little disappointed I didn't share the same enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete